There is a vast room for improvement in the way business is handled in dental practices. The most significant game changer is the use of data analytics and reporting. Almost all businesses, including dental practices, generate an immense amount of data as part of the normal daily routine. These can be consolidated into key performance indicators, or KPIs of the business. Each of these indicators describe the overall health of the practice and an analysis into these can reveal the factors that the practitioners should concentrate on improving.
7 ways CareStack™ helps practices make data-driven decisions:
- Data mining and extraction: Extract data from all areas of your practice and use the data handling tools available within the platform to organize them as meaningful data sets.
- Custom reporting: Allow users to decide the parameters for generating custom reports that cover all the different and complex aspects of the practice. Such reports can also be automatically generated on a weekly or daily basis.
- Personalized dashboards: Create personalized data-rich visual dashboards to keep users focused on their goals and metrics.
- KPIs and drill downs: Allow users to drill down to multiple levels of granularity to enable them to better understand their KPIs.
- Trends: Identify trends and patterns influencing patient behavior at multiple locations over a period, and fine-tune practice workflows accordingly.
- Goal setting and tracking: Create goals and accurately measure employee and provider performance against the set goals.
- Key insights: Gain insight by understanding the correlation between the data related to financials, patient demographics, scheduling and treatments.
Business Intelligence and data analytics are known to provide a boost to any business. The dental industry is no different. In fact, research has indicated that these adopted measures can increase revenue significantly. Leverage CareStack™ to analyze your data, make better business decisions and drive practice profitability.